2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Cailey Christine!

You turned 5 today.  I cannot believe that you are 5 years old already!  Time flies and it seems like yesterday you were a baby.  I love you sweet girl.  We spent your day at Disneyland, letting you pick whatever you wanted to do. We started off at California Adventure, taking in some rides and doing things we hadn't done in awhile.


 Posing with the huge bear by the rapids.

 Ariel ride..........

 Waiting in line for toy story......


 "I'm 5!"

 Waiting for the carousel....







 The girls really wanted to see Jessie.  Then they went to get in line and were told it was closed and Jessie was leaving.  Then Woody came out so they got in line to see him.  When it was their turn to see him they switched to Buzz.  So they got their picture taken with Buzz Lightyear.



 Mickey's fun wheel.  I don't think my kids will be going on it again any time soon.  Let me explain.  In order to get Cailey on the ride, Granny said she would go.  Granny is terrified of this ride.  There are also two types of gondolas.  Ones that swing and ones that are stationary.  We picked the ones that swing.  This is where we went wrong with this.  Not only was Granny freaked out and putting on a brave face for the girls, but the girls flipped out and will probably never ride the ride again.  That said, I could not stop laughing.  I was laughing so hard, I was crying while trying to hug and console Reece.



 The terrified face when it started to swing.
 Cheese!

 Worn out!  She actually took a good nap this time. She was just done.


No comments:

Post a Comment