2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

1. Today happens to be Veterans Day. I am very thankful today to the men and women who have served and continue to serve this country. Thank you for risking your life so we can live in the country we live in, the way we live. Uncle Gordon is a veteran, mommy's cousins Chris and Steven are currently active servicemen.

2. I am thankful for my in-laws and extended family. It's wonderful to have more people love and create memories with.

3. I am also thankful for the Cricut. Today, the girls and I were busy crafting away and it made the whole process so much easier.

4. I am also very thankful for my vacuum. With two dogs, two birds and two kids, it does a lot of hard work around here and frequently. Without it, my tan carpets would be black (from dog hair.)

5. Naptime. Today after a busy, fun morning, both girls are taking naps. When they wake up, hopefully the crazy wind (we do live in Blowmont) will die down and we can go to the park for a little bit.

1 comment: