2. Reece had a rash all over her back and front. It appeared the day after thanksgiving and is gone now (thanks to Altabax, the pediatrician calls it neosporin on crack). Dr. Cohen said that its probably something viral and if it didn't run its course in 7 days to bring her in. It is gone now but that girl has the most sensitive skin. It still rough to the touch but no raised red spots that were there before.
3. The outside and most of the inside of our house is decorated for Christmas. We just need to get a tree in a couple of weeks and we will be all set for Christmas!
4. We went black friday shopping and managed to complete most of the Christmas shopping on that one day. Thank goodness for good deals and good kids who were very good being dragged from store to store.
5. Our family is anxiously awaiting the birth of our first niece! Cheyenne Nicole is due December 17th but Aunt Stacy is full term now and it could be any day. We can't wait!
6. We finally have a repair guy/gal from Sears coming out next week to look at our new dishwasher. It washes normally, only in the normal cycle. Any other cycle, hot water wash, steam dry...anything other than just the normal button pushed and it doesn't use the soap or leaves a very thick residue all over everything. NOT normal and we need to get it fixed before the warranty is up.
7. Uncle Brandon is coming out the week before Christmas! We are excited to see him, and the rest of the family, for Christmas at Grandma's on Saturday the 18th.
8. The weather here this winter is already unseasonably cold! Yesterday, we went for library story/class time at about 10 in the morning and it was only 45 degrees out. So cold for this time of year in southern California. Then when Kevin got up to go to work yesterday it was 28 degrees outside. Looks like its going to be a cold winter that us So Cal people are not used to!
9. We are having brunch here on Christmas day for our immediate family. Nice to spend it with those close and stay at home.... <3
10. My original two posts could not be done because blogger is having an issue uploading pictures. It keeps telling me internal server error.... so you get this instead. :)