2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. This is a first time, in a while, that I haven't been at work until 4am. It's nice and a much needed break from that crazy schedule.

2. However, that crazy schedule has been replaced with a back to back to back to back work schedule. Mama can't wait to spend her days off with her Hubby and girls.

3. With all the talk about back to school, it makes me feel incredibly sad to think that my baby will start in 2 years.....maybe sooner if we do preschool. Lets not talk about it, makes me feel old.

4. Reece has been saying "uh oh spaghetti-o's" for sometime now. I got to hear it the first time she repeated it at Grandma's house. Grandma and I laughed and she was so shy she wouldn't repeat it. Such a cutie girl.

5. We love our Daddy. He took Monday and Tuesday off to do some work on his car but also did the weeding out front and some stuff around the house. We came home to a tidy house today. Thanks Daddy, we love you!

6. Mommy gets to go to Vegas!! Every year, Daddy and his friends go to Vegas for a hockey game. It has always been no girlfriends, wives, no girls period really. This year though, Mommy got the invite. Pretty neat, it should be a good time. No kiddos, Mommy and Daddy time, plus Vegas.

7. Did I tell anyone that in 2 car payments, we will OWN the Tahoe? No!!! Well there... I just told you .

8. I think its time to pay a visit to the Optometrist. My right eye has become blurry, especially when I am tired or after a long day and glasses may be in order. Both my parents have glasses so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

9. My brain is so tired I can't think of anything else.

10. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment