2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Daddy's surprise birthday weekend went off without a hitch! He was surprised and had a blast. Mommy was so glad to have pulled it off and so thankful to have a Daddy like him. Our girls are lucky to have him as their daddy. Happy 30th Birthday Kevin!

2. On a sad note, a friend of ours passed away on Monday. Josh was in our wedding (for those of you who were there, he was the one with the black eye) and was always around when we were first dating and were married. We had drifted apart but kept in touch on facebook every now and then. This was a shock and we are still trying to wrap our heads around it.








3. It sucks losing your keys. Period.

4. Its going to be a long work week. 6 days, all day, but I am thankful to have a job.

5. Today we are going to go outside and play in the pool. Mommy has to do somethings in the back yard so the girls get to be distracted by water. All part of my evil plan.

6. Going to a concert with my best friend. It's free and will probably be crazy. Wish us luck.

7. Can't wait until next week. I get to see my Aunts on my dads side and spend some time at the BEACH! Yes my big ol' butt is going to get in a bathing suit, if you don't like it, don't look! My arms have been getting some sun lately but my legs are ghostly white and while I am not going to go fake and bake, I need a little bit of healthy color that says I just don't sit in the dark all day.

8. I am totally obsessed with other peoples blogs. I love to be nosy and read all about what they have to say. Sick..... right? You know you do it too.... its the whole basis behind Myspace, Facebook and Twitter.

9. There is a couple of bed and breakfasts I am looking into going to this winter up in big bear. Daddy and mommy for a weekend alone with snow and snowboarding. Now I need to start getting my butt in to shape if I want to keep up on the slopes.....

10. I am very thankful for everyone I have in my life. I love you all and am so lucky to have a good husband and wonderful children. I know, I know, gag.... but I mean it and I really feel it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment