2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kim and Andy get married!

I met Kim and Andy in class in college. We were all in the same class. Andy and I sat in the back, Kim front and center. Andy and I officially met when he borrowed my pencil, every day instead of bringing his own. Kim and I met a short time later when we went on a field trip and we bonded over both working for grocery stores. Kim and I became good friends and they started dating. They were both at our wedding, during the early days of their relationship.They are such nice people and we are lucky to call them our friends. Even though we don't see them enough, we get together occasionally to bowl or bbq. It was an honor to be at their wedding and be there for them on their big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment