2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday, 'cause it's November and time to reflect on what we are thankful for.

This Thursday leaves me in a bad mood but thankful for so many things today.

First, I am thankful for my job. Even though today was disappointing and tough, I am thankful that I get to go to work each day, work hard and get paid enough to support my family. It keeps us fed and a roof over our heads and I am thankful.

Secondly, I am thankful for In-and-out. Yes the fast food chain. Today, when I needed a break from work, it was there. And it was so good.

Third, I am thankful for my mom. She watches my girls and I go to work knowing they are safe and loved. They get that relationship with her and I love it.

Fourth, I am thankful for my girls. I love that while Cailey fell asleep minutes into the ride home, Reece stayed up the whole time, talking on and off to me.

Fifth, I am thankful for my husband. Who came out to help me unload the girls and their stuff from the car.

And lastly, today I am thankful for my nice, warm, soft, clean bed. Because when you have a bad day, you can go there and start fresh tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Grandma- Thank you, honey!! What a wonderful, positive way to think. I am SO proud of you and you're turn will come!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete