2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Monday, November 15, 2010

Conversations with Reece

Reece's vocabulary is really starting to take off. She expresses her opinions and says the funniest things sometimes. She copies Cailey constantly. She hasn't been feeling well and last night while cuddling with me, she looked at me and said "fire."

At first I didn't understand so I said "fire? where?"

She repeated, "fire, mommy fire truck."

Duh. "Did you get to ride on a fire truck?"

She said "Yeah. Papa?"

"Did Papa go too?"

"Yeah. I see him. Sissy?"

I said, "Yes Sissy went too."

And that was the end of the conversation. She laid back down on me and watched her cartoons. It was so neat to see her face and the way she was recalling what she had done. She was really concentrating to tell me all about it.... even though I was there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment