2. Our bathroom is now tiled! Marble and tile and they look beautiful together.
3. Mommy had another interview. The competition was pretty stiff. Once in the interview, it felt like they already knew who they wanted to promote.... and they were just going through the motions. It was a good opportunity, however and it was nice to get a chance to talk one on one with the supervisors.
4. Today we went to our last library class on tuesday. Cailey loves going for the crafts so we may have to squeeze it in on another day. Ballet starts next week and we can't wait to see how it goes. We still may go to Monday library class.
5. Daddy leaves for Vegas this Friday. It's boys weekend at frozen fury. Kings VS Avalanche. That means Girls weekend and a charity walk for Mommy's work for the girls left here.
6. Mommy has been working on a Halloween art project and hope it turns out well... cross your fingers.
7. This is the final month I pay on the Tahoe. Yay!
8. Uncle Brandon arrives in California on Friday. The girls will go with Grandma to pick him up at the airport and they will get to spend Saturday with him. It will be good to see him. I think he is going to love seeing us too.
9. So much for decorating for Fall last week. This week has had triple digit, record breaking temperatures. Thank goodness for some cloud cover today, bringing the temp to 87 degrees. I am so ready for fall and everything that comes with it.
10. Reece is getting a big girl bed for Christmas. I can't believe its time for her to get a big girl bed. We have ordered it and just have to pick it up. The bedding has also been ordered. Baby girl will have a whole new big girl room.