2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Stinker

Reece is a runner. Now when I say this, I don't mean marathons. For example, when we leave to go anywhere, she will follow Cailey and I out to the car. I usually put Cailey in first and Reece will wait on the grass.... that is until she sees I am going to shut the door. Then she takes off. She runs back to the front door and backs up against it, laughing. She loves to be chased and will take off when you try to change her diaper or clothes. While making dinner the other night, she was underfoot. I told her I was going to get her and she ran and hid under the bar, behind the bar stools. I tickled her and she gave the funniest scrunched up laugh and grin. So cute, and lucky mommy had the camera on the counter.



No comments:

Post a Comment