2 of us, 2 girls, 2 dogs and a birds

Saturday, June 12, 2010

When did I get a two year old?

I swear my sweet, curious 15 month old has all of a sudden, within the past week, turned into a two year old with a horrible case of the terrible twos. I think it stems from a very bad teething episode. She is getting three molars at once. Her top left has already come through with the right about to pop at any moment. Her two bottom ones are SOOOO swollen, I don't even know how her tongue fits in there. Lets just hope this passes. Mommy and Daddy are so thrown by the sudden, long winded screaming fits that have ensued in our house over the last week. Orajel is our best friend and Mommy is about to try teething tablets. Our poor baby. We hope this passes quickly and she is out of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment